The markets of Africa and Middle East, too often considered “Terra Incognita”, are not fully exploited. Handled by specialists, these markets represent untapped growth and profit opportunities.
FIX Wines & Spirits has physical presence in Cyprus and in South Africa. The Middle East and Gulf regions are covered from Cyprus. With two partners covering Africa and the recent joint venture with South African national distributor, ABV Brands, it is fair to say that focus on Africa has increased.
The geographical zones covered are:
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Afro-pessimism is definitely behind us and Sub Saharan markets represent great growth opportunities
- Maghreb: a pool of growth on the doorstep of Continental Europe
- Gulf: no longer the Empty Quarter, recovering fast
- Middle East: a turbulent zone which includes some of the most mature markets of the region
- Indian Ocean: a collection of small and isolated markets, often neglected